Friday, August 11, 2006

I call dibs on the first post!



(I figured I'd get things off to a sensible and scandalous start. Sensible: A picure fo the whole crew at Joe's in Newport. Scandalous: Newman and Jordy topless in Mexico!!)

Big shout to MLBeezy for getting this bad boy set up! I'm stoked to get started.

If you don't already have one, everyone should get an RSS reader, or personalize their Google homepage so that it automatically feeds new blog posts onto your homepage. That way we don't have to send out an email every time we make a post on the site. If you have any questions about how to do this, give me a call.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Corbridge's said...

Jordy...Newman already told me you two are holding hands under the sand in this picture.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger California Blakes said...

Shoot, I was going to post one last night for the first, but was on Davis duty and didn't get back to it! I will post a couple later today. Nice one jordy, you inspired the blogging idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home