Friday, August 11, 2006

St. Louie Bound


Welp...tomorrow morning we officially move to the great Midwest. We've sold out cars and are flying back there (shipped all of our stuff yesterday on a Pod.) We took this picture early this week after my last day in "the office." I'll be working from home in St. Louis and then doing school on Saturdays begining next year. We didn't have any idea how hard it would be to leave Sunny SoCal. Our place hasn't sold yet, but we're considering renting it out for a couple of years so we can have a foot back into this housing market.

Life is good. The next chapter awaits I guess. Now I just have to figure out how to get Comcast into the St. Louis market so I can watch more than 3 games this season.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Tanner,
I can't believe how big Regan (or is it Reagan???) is!! She's a doll. How old is she? I am remembering her how we saw her at Disneyland, almost two years ago. Holy Cow! Was it that long ago? Well you all look great. We're so excited for you guys.
(Anna)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home